So what are we usually involved in?
Here's just a few examples of what we get up to. And there's so much more!
- Building small items for commissions
- Repairing and recycling children’s toys
- Repairing broken furniture
- Making decorative items for community facilities
- Mentoring in internet applications
- Repairing bicycles
- Supporting local community groups with manpower
- Repairing and recycling tools
As a relatively new shed, we are anticipating our first projects to come. In the meantime, have a look at our blog where we share our latest updates and stories of our fellow shedders.